iColor® 500 Overview
UniNet presents the revolutionary iColor® 500 Digital Color + White Transfer Media Printer, featuring full color combined with white overprint and underprint capabilities. A unique and low cost digital technology for short to mid run garments, labels, stationary, banners and much more!
The iColor® 500 printer features LED technology and low temperature fusing. This allows for the use of a variety of media and papers. Traditional laser printers run too hot for sensitive material such as plastic, PET and clear media.
Add the iColor® TransferRIP software for white overprint and underprint functionality, as well as color changes, image manipulation, rasterization, cost calculation and more!
The iColor® TransferRIP software allows the user to manipulate the white layer behind the graphic for printing on dark or transparent media where white is needed as a background color. Multiple cartridge configurations are available to easily adjust for reverse printing, where white is needed as a top color for apparel. No need to create additional graphics with different color configurations – the software does it all – and in one pass! Enhance the brilliance of any graphic with white behind color!
- Print and Transfer onto:
- Natural and synthetic fabrics
- Dark and light fabrics
- Beer, wine and juice bottles
- White, colored or clear labels
- Dark and light paper stock
- Transparencies with fluorescent white as a background color
- Create unique items - The possibilities are endless!
- Tshirts and sweatshirts
- Dark restaurant menus with fluorescent white print
- Corporate logo shirts
- Mouse pads
- Sports apparel
- Tote bags
- Signs with colored, white or fluorescent toner
iColor® 500 Printer Integrated Solution
The iColor® 500 enables users to create exceptional apparel such as T-shirts, logo shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, aprons, tote bags and more.
Apply to both light and dark fabrics when combined with our premium heat transfer paper.
Make signs, menus, labels, invitations, envelopes, etc. with vivid colors, bright fluorescent whites, glowing fluorescent colors, and true blacks. Add our optional iColor TransferRIP software to print fluorescent white behind color in one pass.
The iColor® 500 Digital Color + White Transfer Media Printer Printer comes complete with 4-5 toner and drum cartridges for full color and black printing (CMYK), as well as our exclusive fluorescent white printing kit (toner and drum combination). Quickly swap the black for white when you want to add white effects. Black can then be produced using composite black (made from CMY), or if true black and white is needed at the same time, just pass the print though the printer a second time. Our registration system will ensure the prints are lined up perfectly. Use the optional TransferRIP software for one pass printing with white overprint and underprint capabilities.
Upgrade your iColor® 500 with our optional Fluorescent, Security and clear kits and easily swap cartridges to suit your needs.
iColor® 500 Printer Benefits & Advantages
The lowest cost, toner-based, heat-transfer solution for full-color, fluorescent color and white printing!
- iColor’s unique white printing technology produces white text and graphics on dark colored paper
- Add the optional iColor® TransferRIP software to print white under or over color in ONE PASS. No other printer on the market can do this!
- First to market fluorescent colors which glow under black (UV) light, and optional double white, security and clear toner upgrade kits.
- No need to outsource or turn away small jobs.
- Eliminate set up charges.
- Eliminate the need to hire a third party print shop to obtain high quality fluorescent white printing or graphics.
- Easy production of short to mid run repeat orders.
- Computer generated images allow for easy production of short run repeat orders and changes on the fly!
- Print complex designs in full color with photographic quality easily and accurately in the highest resolution possible.
- Enhance and complement screen printing designs with personalized details, eliminating the need to stock individual letters, numbers, symbols or logos.
- Brightest, most opaque white toner available.
- No damage to delicate fabrics!
- Best durability - over 100 wash cycles.
- Mac & PC compatible and available in 120v and 230v models
- Multipurpose tray allows for printing of banners up to 52” long.
- Simple, clean weedless pulls using the iColor® Premium Transfer Paper
- Printing is as easy as Print, Press and Pull!
iColor® 500 System Specifications
- Print Speed: Up to 8 ppm on transfer media; up to 34 ppm on standard media!
- Processor: 533 MHz
- Duty Cycle: Up to 100,000 pg/mo.
- Duplex: Standard
- Memory: Standard 256 MB; maximum 768 MB
- Resolution: 1200 x 600
- Emulation: PostScript® 3 ™
- Operating Systems: Standalone and network — Windows® 10, 8, 7 (x32 & x64), Vista®/Vista x64, XP Home/ XP Professional/XP x64, Server 2008 R2 x64, Server 2008/2008 x64, Server 2003/2003 x64; Mac® support OS X 10.4 and higher
- Interfaces: 10/100-TX Ethernet, High Speed USB v2.0
- Paper Capacity: Standard 100-sheet; handles transfer media, card and mailing label stock
- Paper Cassette: 530-sheet Legal/Letter/Universal
- Paper Sizes (Min/Max): Multi-Purpose Tray handles up to 100 sheets– 3" x 5" to 8.5" x 14"; Paper Cassette – 5.8" x 8.3" to 8.5" x 14" & Banners 8.5” x 52”
- Paper Weight: Multi-Purpose Tray — 17 lb. bond to 140 lb. index (64 to 250 gsm); Paper Cassette — 17 lb. bond to 120 lb. index (64 to 220 gsm)
- Size (WxDxH): 17.1" x 21.5" x 15.3" (43.5 cm x 54.7 cm x 38.9 cm)
- Weight: 60.8 lb. (27.6 kg)
- Power: 120v & 230v