iColor® LF700+ Overview
The most innovative digital label finishing technology available!
Label production just got simpler…
- Lower price compared to the LF700
- Overall dimensions are different; the 700+ is slightly wider and lower as compared to the LF700. This allows for easier threading of the machine and the lower height makes the control panel easily accessible.
- Knife pressure can be adjusted in 1 gram increments from the panel. The LF700 has 5 gram increment adjustment from the panel, and one gram manual adjustment
- The 700+ waste matrix rewind mandrel is now easier to use ! The waste matrix rewind no longer requires a 3” core. New webbing allows for the quick removal of the waste without the worry of replacing or cleaning a new core.
- The 700+ has ‘fin type’ mandrels instead of expanding type for the feed and take up reels
- The dancer bars on the 700+ have been redesigned to be lighter, which puts less strain on the motors for longer life.
- Due to the light weight dancer bars, the speed of the machine has been increased from 800 to up to 1200mm axial!
- The 700+ can perforate so you can create tear off labels.
UniNet iColor LF700+ Finisher keeps you competitive!
- The iColor LF700+ combines the latest tracking technology with robust, industry standard engineering.
- The easy to use control panel navigates effortlessly through multiple menus and functions. Impressive speeds and precision registration allows the user to produce short run labels with reliability and at the lowest cost.
- Endless bespoke cut patterns - Complete customization – you create the cutlines
- Enables you to provide your customer with a complete digital printing and finishing solution
- It is a "must have" for either established label printers or end users wishing to create their own in-house labels
- A perfect complement to the iColor 700 Digital Label Press!
- Easy to load System assists with the trouble-free application of laminates.
- Knife slitting with easy adjustability, together with multiple slit rewind.
- Compatible with all rail to rail narrow web label printers.
- Accommodates paper and synthetics in various weights.
- Media Width: 3.9”- 8.6” (100-220mm)
- Cut Speed: Up to 1200 mm axial
- Linear Cut Speed: Dependent on graphic
- Cut Force: 0 – 400 grams in 1 gram steps
- Cut Type: Drag knife and tangential emulation
- Cut To Registration: Single point registration mark
- Cut Ability: Both printed and unprinted media
- Cut Label Size: .78”- 12.2” (20-311mm)
- Input Roll Diameter: Up to 11.8” (300mm)
- Roll core size: 3” (76mm)
- Roll slitting: 3 Blade slitting, and re-wind system
- Cut Media Re-wind: Twin reversible re-wind drives
- Double Dancer Bars: For paper feed with positional intelligence
- Lamination: Unsupported laminate roll (supported rewind optional)
- Waste Matrix: Removal and rewind
- Interface and software: WinPlot (Windows OS) cut software, cutter control parameter software. Plug-ins for Corel Draw and Adobe Illustrator.
- Power Supply: Single Phase 110-240vac, 50/60Hz, +/- 2%