iColor® 600 Overview
Revolutionary A3 Portable Tabloid Transfer Printer with White Overprint and Underprint Capabilities
UniNet presents the revolutionary iColor® 600 Transfer Printer featuring full color combined with white overprint and underprint capabilities. A unique and low cost digital technology for short to mid run garments, labels, stationary, banners and much more!
- Included with the system:
- True black cartridge which can be swapped with white to save money when white is not needed.
- iColor® TransferRIP software for white overprint and underprint functionality, as well as color changes, image manipulation, rasterization, cost calculation and more!
The iColor® 600 printer features LED technology and low temperature fusing, allowing the use of an almost unlimited variety of media to print on. Combine with the iColor® premium transfer paper to transfer images onto delicate synthetics at 250 F° without damage to the fabric!
Now you can print on media up to 11.6” x 52” (279 x 1321mm) and include graphics, text and images for banners, stationary or to transfer onto large garments. Choose either white underprint or overprint, all in one pass, with the iColor® 600 and the iColor® TransferRIP Software. Thanks to exclusive technology included in iColor® TransferRIP Software, you can print on dark or clear media without losing the vibrancy of your colors!
With iColor technology, you can print and press onto cotton, polyester, 50/50 and more! Because this is a toner based transfer system, the variety of substrates to press onto is nearly endless!
iColor® 600 Printer Benefits & Advantages
- Low cost, toner-based, heat-transfer solution for full-color, fluorescent and white printing!
- Small footprint and lightweight - the iColor® 600 is the only portable full color with white tabloid solution on the market
- iColor’s® unique white printing technology to produce white text and graphics for dark colored fabrics and substrates. iColor® white toner is the whitest, brightest and most opaque toner available!
- Included iColor® TransferRIP software allows for white overprint and underprint functionality in one pass. Allows for proper transfer of half tones.
- Single pass 4 color LED print technology to achieve full-color complex designs in high definition
- No need to outsource or turn away small jobs
- Eliminate set up charges and the need to hire a third party print shop to obtain high quality white printing or graphics
- No damage to delicate fabrics!
- Best durability - over 100 wash cycles.
- Mac & PC compatible for CMYK Printing. iColor TransferRIP - PC only.
- Printing is as easy as Print, Press, and Pull!
The iColor® 600 is an integrated solution that enables users to create exceptional apparel such as t-shirts, logo shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, aprons, tote bags, labels and more.
Apply to both light and dark fabrics when combined with our premium or standard heat transfer paper for vivid colors, bright whites, glowing fluorescents, and true blacks.
Comes complete with 4 toner cartridges for full color and white printing (CMYW) as well as a true black printing kit (toner and drum combination). Just quickly swap the black for white when you want true black printing.
Upgrade your iColor® 600 with our optional Fluorescent kit. Simply swap the standard cyan, magenta and yellow cartridge with the fluorescent cartridges and you are ready to produce stunning fluorescent images in no time! Also available are the iColor® security and clear toner options!
Print & Transfer Onto:
- Natural and synthetic fabrics
- Dark and light fabrics
- T-shirts and sweatshirts
- Corporate logo shirts
- Mouse pads
- Sports apparel
- Label stock of all kinds
- Window cling
iColor® 600 System Specifications
- Print Speed: Letter/A4 – up to 35 ppm Color and Monochrome; Tabloid/A3 – up to 20 ppm (Transparency setting speeds may vary)
- Processor: 800 MHz
- Duty Cycle: Up to 75,000 pg/mo.
- Duplex: Optional
- Memory: Standard 256 MB; maximum 768 MB
- Resolution: 1200 x 600
- Emulation: PCL® 6, PCL 5c; PostScript® 3™
- Operating Systems: Microsoft® Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Server 2008 R2 x64, Server 2003; Mac® OS X 10.5 and higher
- Interfaces: 10/100-TX Ethernet, High Speed USB v2.0
- Multipurpose Tray: Standard 100-sheet; handles transfer media, card and mailing label stock
- Paper Cassette: 400-sheet Legal/Letter/Universal
- Paper Sizes (Min./Max.): A3, Tabloid, A4 (LEF), A4 (SEF), Letter (LEF), Letter (SEF), A5, Legal 13/13.5/14, Executive
- Paper Weight: Main Tray 17 lb. bond – 54 lb. bond/ 80 lb. cover (64 – 220 gsm); 2nd and 3rd Trays 17 lb. – 47 lb. bond (64 – 176 gsm); Multi-purpose Tray 17 lb. bond – 140 lb. index (64 – 256 gsm); Duplex 17 lb. – 54 lb. bond/80 lb. cover (64 – 220 gsm)
- Size: (WxDxH): 17.6" x 21.7" x 14.2" (449 mm x 552 mm x 360 mm)
- Weight: 81.6 lb. (37 kg)
- Power: 120v & 230v available