iColor® 600 Overview
Revolutionary A3 Portable Tabloid Transfer Printer with White Overprint and Underprint
UniNet presents the on demand, wide format multimedia digital printer for in house product of garments,
hard surfaces, labels, art reproduction, stationary, banners, marketing customization and much more!
What’s so unique about the iColor 600 Digital Color + White Transfer Media Printer?
- The smallest form factor and lightest weight printer available for
tabloid sized printing.
- The ability to print white as an underprint AND an overprint in the
same machine, in one pass, using the iColor® TransferRIP software
(known as ‘A’ and ‘B’ configurations).
- The white opacity of UniNet’s unique blend of toner is double that of
any other brand, giving you the brightest whites and solid background
to bring out the vibrancy of your colors.
- The true black cartridge is included with the printer, allowing you to
switch to CMYK mode to print items such as brochures and menus
when white is not needed.
- Optional fluorescent, security and clear toner cartridge options.
- Lowest cost and most flexible machine available.
- No maintenance associated with ink based machine is necessary. The iColor 600 is a toner based
- Large array of media available for virtually any project.
- Global sales, support and service direct from UniNet or its dealer network.
The iColor® 600 is an integrated solution that enables users to create exceptional apparel such as
t-shirts, logo shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, aprons, tote bags, labels and more.
Apply to both light and dark fabrics when combined with our premium or standard heat transfer paper for
vivid colors, bright whites, glowing fluorescents, and true blacks.
The iColor® 600 printer features LED technology and low temperature fusing, allowing the use of an almost
unlimited variety of media to print on. Combine with the iColor® r premium or standard heat transfer
paper for vivid colors, bright whites, glowing fluorescents, and true blacks. Transfer onto delicate
synthetics at 250 F° without damage to the fabric! Now you can print on media up to 11.6” x 52” (279 x 1321mm) and include graphics, text and images for
banners, stationary or to transfer onto large garments. Choose either white underprint or overprint, all
in one pass, with the iColor® 600 and the iColor® TransferRIP Software. Thanks to exclusive technology
included in iColor® TransferRIP Software, you can print on dark or clear media without losing the
vibrancy of your colors!
With iColor technology, you can print and press onto cotton, polyester, 50/50 and more! Because this is a
toner based transfer system, the variety of substrates to press onto is nearly endless!
iColor® 600 Printer Benefits & Advantages
- Low cost, toner-based, heat-transfer solution for full-color, fluorescent and white printing!
- Small footprint and lightweight - the iColor® 600 is the only portable full color with white tabloid
solution on the market
- iColor’s® unique white printing technology to produce white text and graphics for dark colored
fabrics and substrates. iColor® white toner is the whitest, brightest and most opaque toner
- Included iColor® TransferRIP software allows for white overprint and underprint functionality in one
pass. Allows for proper transfer of half tones.
- Single pass 4 color LED print technology to achieve full-color complex designs in high definition
- No need to outsource or turn away small jobs
- Eliminate set up charges and the need to hire a third party print shop to obtain high quality white
printing or graphics
- No damage to delicate fabrics!
- Best durability - over 100 wash cycles.
- Virtually no maintenance required; no clogging and no daily printhead cleaning
- Mac & PC compatible for CMYK Printing. iColor TransferRIP - PC only.
- Printing is as easy as Print, Press, and Pull!
The iColor® 600 is equipped with the technology you need to successfully showcase your brand. Capable of
producing powerful and compelling marketing materials that increase brand affinity, the iColor 600 will
increase profits and brand your business with ease.
Comes complete with 4 toner cartridges for full color and white printing (CMYW) as well as a true black
printing kit (toner and drum combination). Just quickly swap the black for white when you want true black
Upgrade your iColor® 600 with our optional Fluorescent kit. Simply swap the standard cyan, magenta
and yellow cartridge with the fluorescent cartridges and you are ready to produce stunning fluorescent
images in no time! Also available are the iColor® security and clear toner options!
Print & Transfer Onto:
- Natural and synthetic fabrics
- Dark and light fabrics
- T-shirts and sweatshirts
- Corporate logo shirts
- Mouse pads
- Sports apparel
- Label stock of all kinds
- Window cling
- And much more!
iColor® 600 System Specifications
- Print Speed: Letter/A4 – up to 35 ppm Color and Monochrome; Tabloid/A3 – up to 20 ppm (Transparency setting speeds may vary)
- Processor: 800 MHz
- Duty Cycle: Up to 75,000 pg/mo.
- Duplex: Optional
- Memory: Standard 256 MB; maximum 768 MB
- Resolution: 1200 x 600
PCL® 6, PCL 5c; PostScript® 3™
- Operating Systems: Microsoft® Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Server 2008 R2 x64, Server 2003; Mac® OS X 10.5 and higher
- Interfaces: 10/100-TX Ethernet, High Speed USB v2.0
- Multipurpose Tray:
Standard 100-sheet; handles transfer media, card and mailing label stock
- Paper Cassette: 400-sheet Legal/Letter/Universal
- Paper Sizes (Min./Max.): A3, Tabloid, A4 (LEF), A4 (SEF), Letter (LEF), Letter (SEF), A5, Legal 13/13.5/14, Executive
- Paper Weight: Main Tray 17 lb. bond – 54 lb. bond/ 80 lb. cover (64 – 220 gsm); 2nd and 3rd Trays 17 lb. – 47 lb. bond (64 – 176 gsm); Multi-purpose Tray 17 lb. bond – 140 lb. index (64 – 256 gsm); Duplex 17 lb. – 54 lb. bond/80 lb. cover (64 – 220 gsm)
- Size: (WxDxH): 17.6" x 21.7" x 14.2" (449 mm x 552 mm x 360 mm)
- Weight: 81.6 lb. (37 kg)
- Power: 120v & 230v available