Come the UNINET IColor 250
The lowest-priced, ink-based label printer + built in cutter all-in-one-solution on the market today.
Desktop footprint, full color, built-in cutter, and full steam ahead for short-run professional label production like you’ve never experienced before. The UNINET IColor 250 is packed with the IColor CustomCUT™ Software, which means you don’t just cut labels; you model them into your desired shape.
Performance: Cut to the Chase
This mighty little thing produces up to 3,000 labels in a single print job.
It prints from 0.5” to 4.5” wide. It cuts from 0.5” to 4.1” wide with speeds up to 4.5” per second.
It comes with superb versatile capabilities for Print only, Cut only, or Print and Cut.
Equipped with an all-in-one high capacity single ink cartridge with built-in print-head (cyan, magenta, yellow, process black) for both pigment and dye-based applications.
Swap its cartridge for diverse printing needs; from a dye-based ink cartridge for stunning, vibrant colors, high-quality labels, and more, to a pigment cartridge for the most durable long-lasting, and water-resistant labels.
Versatility: All-in-one. One-for-all.
From standard label shapes, creating contour cuts, importing a wide variety of file formats, advanced design tools, and more, powered by proprietary IColor CustomCUT™ Software and its robust set of tools, expect nothing but proper layout prints and cuts.
No need to purchase a separate cutting device, the IColor 250 does it all. Prints and kiss cut in a breeze.
Whether you work with wine, beer, and spirits, water, soft drinks, food, home, personal care, pharma and healthcare, logistics, or chemical products, the UNINET IColor 250 is all you need to create stunning labels that stand out on the shelf.
Quality: Fewer headaches. More money.
You can set the UNINET IColor 250 to print a single label at a very low cost and eliminate set up charges with no minimum runs for your on-demand digital printing label production needs.
It delivers high 4800 dpi photo-quality resolution, and you can expand your printed offerings by producing durable and superior quality labels, photos, graphics, illustrations, and high-resolution text for linear or two-dimensional bar codes.
Other Features & Benefits
- Compact footprint ink-based full-color label printer + built-in cutter for on-demand short-run digital label production
- High Gloss BOPP or Premium Gloss Paper Label stock available
- Eliminates the need to purchase pre-die-cut media
- Prints .5” to 4.50” wide to support a wide range of media
- Cuts .5” to 4.10” wide to support a wide range of media
- Supports up to 5” wide media rolls
- Allows to print a single label at a very low cost
- Ability to add custom ICC color profiles for media types
- Designed for small to mid-size businesses with label printing capabilities from 1 to 3,000 labels per day
- Multipurpose inkjet-based all-in-one desktop label, photo, card, and banner printer
- Features continuous roll-to-cut capabilities and the option to upgrade to continuous roll-to-roll printing
- No longer need to change or flush printer heads because a new print-head is incorporated with each replacement cartridge
- Two-year warranty
- Watch Insight Video
- Watch Insight Video En Español
- Watch Setup Video
- Watch Setup Video En Español
- UNINET IColor 250 Brochure
- UNINET IColor 250 User Manual
- UNINET IColor 250 Quick Start Guide
- UNINET IColor 200/250 Cost Per Label Comparison
- Apply for Lease or Finance
- Consumables for IColor 250
- Technical Support
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Shop Now
Pre-die cut media: Up to 4.5" per second
Digital die-cut speeds are dependent upon the image being cut
Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Dye-based CMY, Pigment CMY
Pre-die cut, continuous and black marks
USB 2.0 (USB 3.0 compatible)
0.5” (13mm) - 4.25” (108mm) Digital die-cut media width is fixed at 4.25” However, smaller size labels can be cut from the 4.25” media.
Print Width (Pre Die-Cut)
0.5” (13mm) - 5” (127mm)
Pre-die-cut: 2.125" (54mm) to 5.25" (133mm)
Digital Die-cut: 4.75" (121mm) (4.25” Printable)
Maximum Print Length
Windows 7, 8, or 10 / Mac OS X 10.11+
13.6 W x 17” D x 9.5” H (345mm W x 432mm D x 242mm H)
12.5 lbs (5.7kg)
Input: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 60 watts, Output: 12 volt 5 amp
50 to 95º F (10 to 35º C)
61 to 87º F (16 to 32º C)
-4 to 140º F (-20 to 60º C)
10 to 60% RH (non-condensing)
10 to 80% RH (non-condensing)