UV Coater Overview
Your On-Demand Digital UV Coating System!
UNINET presents the Digital UV Coater, a cutting-edge and versatile UV/Aqueous Coating System that provides on-demand digital printing with a quick and effective solution to apply a clear protective coating to printed, roll to roll or cut sheet labels and up to 10” wide by nearly any length. The only UV Coating System available featuring Digital UV; environmentally friendly process that replaces outdated and potentially hazardous ballast/mercury relay systems used in curing UV coatings.
Enhance the look and value of product labels, brochures, catalog covers, postcards, business cards and flyers, and protect their surface from dirt, smudges, fingerprints, scratches and adds additional light-fastness! Apply a wide variety of finishes - high gloss, satin, matte - as well as primers for other coatings; the creative possibilities are endless!
The UNINET Digital UV Coater Keeps You Competitive!
Increase your profits by producing powerful, compelling and visually appealing printing jobs with low cost substrates; UV coating will provide a brilliant glossy sheen with lasting durability, full protection and rub resistant finish ideal for product production, retail and point of sale signage, and more. The UNINET IColor Digital UV Coater is a perfect complement to the IColor 700 and 900 digital presses for fast speed and easy coating of roll to roll, pre die cut labels, eliminating the need for dedicated finishing system. The result is glossy and durable labels produced in a fraction of the time as compared to a digital finisher.
- Easy to set up and operate and designed to support the short to mid run digital printing market
- Table top equipment and small footprint
- Easily apply UV, aqueous (water-based), specialty coatings and primers
- Change from UV to Aqueous coatings in no time
- Built for a 24/7 operation
- Change coating and clean up in 2 minutes with the “patented“ Vacuum System
- Digital control panel, variable speed and UV intensity
- “Patent Pending“ rotating UV reflector technology allows lamp to idle during set up and between job changes to decrease down time
- Provides coating control and adjustment on-the-fly
- Eliminates the need for re-circulation
- Dedicated coating support
- OPTIONAL: add the available rewinder and unwinder for unattended, roll to roll operation
- OPTIONAL automated coating pump and level sensor
- Durable, long life, high precision rollers
- 1 year warranty – with available extended warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
- Sheet Size: 10" width, virtually any length 254mm width, virtually any length
- UV Lamp: Solid State - infinitely variable UV Solid State - infinitely variable UV
- Speed: Up to 80 feet per minute Up to 24 meters per minute
- Stock Weight: 7pt. to 30pt. 150g/m² to 600g/m²
- Controls: Adjustable speed and UV intensity
- Weight: 200lbs. 90kgs
- Dimensions: 32"L x 20"W x 20"H .82m x .51m x .51m
- Electrical: 208-230/1Φ/50-60Hz/25 amps