On-demand full color toner-based dye sublimation transfer printer for in house production of apparel, textile and hard surface transfer markets.
UniNet reinvents dye sublimation with the IColor 350, the industry’s first of its kind toner-based Dye Sublimation Transfer Printer. The IColor 350’s dedicated platform for dye sublimation transfers has been optimized for top quality printing, high performance, and superior reliability in a tabletop-sized footprint. The IColor 350 is an on-demand printing solution for short to mid-run dye sublimation transfer production of garments, hard surfaces and much more!
Unlock the Power of Toner-Based Dye Sublimation
The IColor 350 incorporates its specially formulated dye sublimation toner technology for production of high quality, durable and vibrant color prints. This system uses heat to transfer images in a one-step process onto white or light-colored polyester-based textiles and sublimation-coated hard surface substrates.
Our toner formulation was smartly developed to serve as a carrier for the sublimation process, which transitions from a solid to a gas state. The result delivers cost-efficient, permanent transferred images that permeate the substrate, versus standard heat transfers where the image is applied to the top of the substrate surface.
The IColor 350 printing system puts an end to priming of ink-delivery systems, cleaning of ink printer heads, and all maintenance associated with standard ink-based dye sublimation printing devices. It is also uniquely suited to ensure higher yields and prints at much higher speeds than competing ink-sublimation systems, delivering greater efficiency and productivity.
Enhance Your Apparel and Hard Surface Decoration Business
The UniNet IColor 350 offers on-demand and high-performance printing capabilities for dye sublimation transfers to transform a plethora of polyester-based textiles and sublimation coated hard surface substrates such as ceramic, metal, acrylic, UniSub, DynaSub, SubliBoard and more. Create a wide variety of garments, cell phone covers, awards, flip-flops, bags, coasters, ceramic mugs, home decor and more.
IColor Dye Sublimation Paper
Our IColor dye sublimation paper enables users to express their creativity affordably. Users can conveniently print with regular copy paper, but for outstanding high-quality image results can alternatively use IColor dye sublimation paper which is certified to work with the IColor 350 Transfer Printer.
IColor 350 Offers Sublimation Without Limitations
- No printer maintenance required: No clogging or printhead cleaning resulting from non-use like ink-based systems; toner-based systems do not have this maintenance issue
- Provides superior durability – over 150 wash cycles
- Toner-based dye sublimation delivers softer transfers for garment decoration
- Ensures significantly extended yields and lower imaging costs
- Features significantly faster print speeds: 20 pages per minute vs. 1 page per 2 minutes for ink (photo mode), suited for production level environments
- Toner-based dye sublimation produces better pastels and gradients with a wider color gamut for vibrant and true-to-life color reproduction
- Keep printing costs low by using regular copy paper instead of expensive dye sublimation media
- Does not require special software
- Much longer expiration date on toner; ink expires within one year
- Included ICC color profile for the most accurate colors possible
IColor 350 System Specifications
- Print Speed: Up to 20 ppm
- Processor: 350 MHz
- Duty Cycle: Up to 30,000 pg/mo.
- Duplex: Standard
- Memory: 256MB RAM
- Resolution: Up to 2400 x 600 dpi
- Emulation: PCL6c/5c, PostScript3 emulation, PictBridge 3™
- Operating Systems: Standalone and network - Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (x32 & x64); Macintosh OS X Native V10.9-10.12
- Interfaces: 10Base-T/100Base-TX, IEEE 802.11b/g/n, NFC Tag, USB 2.0 High speed Type A (For Pictbridge, Scan to USB Flash Drives)
- Paper Cassette: 250-sheet Legal/Letter/Universal
- Paper Sizes (Min./Max.): A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Legal, Letter, HLT, Executive, F, Foolscap, Folio, Envelopes (Com10, Monarch, C5, C6, DL) Custom size: (Min.) 90 x 148 mm, (Max.) 216 x 356 mm
- Paper Weight: Standard Tray: 60 - 160 g/m; Optional Tray: 60 - 105 g/m; Bypass: 60 - 160 g/m; Duplex: 60 - 90 g/m
- Size: (WxDxH): 15.8" x 17.7" x 12.6" (40 cm x 45 cm x 32 cm)
- Weight: 62.4 lb. (28.3 kg)
- Power: 120v & 230v