Terms and Conditions
Orders placed online or with a sales rep may ship via one or more of the following methods:
- Federal Express (Ground, 2nd day, Overnight, Int’l Economy (International))
- UPS (Ground, Red 1-Day, Blue 2-Day, 3-Day Select, Standard to Canada)
- Freight (Most recognized trucking/freight companies)
- Credit Card: Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover payment with approved UNINET® ICOLOR Credit Card Authorization. Credit card payments accepted only for orders not shipped on terms.
- Credit Account: Max of $8,500.00 limit
- Cashiers Check or Money Order - must be in U.S. Dollars only and must be received before items are shipped.
- Zelle or wire transfer – must be received before items are shipped.
Storage, Loss, and Damage
Keep all packaging materials for carrier inspection. Notify UNINET® IColor™ immediately upon receipt of goods. We will only consider shortage, loss, and damage claims if notified within two days of receipt of goods. For outgoing shipments and returns, always insure your shipments and package consumables and media in the original boxes whenever possible. UNINET® is not responsible to damaged incoming product.
Products shipping to the following states will be charged sales tax. Taxation is based on the ship to address of the order. If exempt, customer must provide a signed sales tax exemption form to avoid paying sales tax. Applicable states are (as of 2023) California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Texas. Note that California, Illinois and Florida do NOT accept out of state tax exemptions.
Terms of Sale
- All equipment is sold with an ‘All sales are final’ policy. If the equipment is experiencing issues, the customer must first engage UNINET® Technical Support. UNINET® will attempt to solve the issue remotely. If we cannot, we reserve the right to request that the hardware be sent back for repair. If we cannot repair, hardware will be replaced with the same or similar item. Unopened consumables, media and accessories may be considered for return within 14 days by special request, provided the original seal is intact and is in resaleable condition. See ‘Limitations on Damages’ for details.
- Price: Price is as listed on the invoice.
- Shipment: Shipment is described as F.O.B. Yaphank, New York unless otherwise noted on the invoice.
- Terms of Payment: All sums invoiced shall be paid in accordance with the terms described on the invoice. Any outstanding balance not paid on time shall bear interest at the rate of 2% per month, compounded daily.
- Delays: Seller will not be liable for any delay in the performance of orders or contracts, delivery or shipment of goods, or for any loss or damage suffered by the Buyer for any reason by reason of such delay, whether or not the delay is the result of the Seller’s negligence.
- Limitations on Damages: The seller has made an effort to determine that the materials shipped are of good commercial quality. In the event a consumable, media or accessory is defective due to faults in the manufacture or packaging or through any fault of the Seller, Buyer shall notify Seller immediately, stating full particulars in support of his/her claim, and Seller will either: 1) Repair the product if possible; 2) Replace the goods upon return of the defective or unsatisfactory material; 3) Credit Buyer’s account with the cost of such goods. Under no circumstances shall Seller be liable for consequential or other damages, loss or expenses in connection with, or by reason of, the use or the inability to use materials purchased from the Seller for any reason.
Warranty: The advice of the Seller’s technical staff is available to the trade, but the Seller does not
control or supervise the subsequent use of such advice or the installation of its products or the use of
its products for sale and therefore does not warrant or guarantee such advice. All hardware is warranted
to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 90 days, which may be extended if the product is registered.
NO OTHER WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTY AS TO THE MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE, IS MADE UNLESS THE SAME IS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH ON THE INVOICE, BUT IN ANY SUCH CASE, SUCH WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IS LIMITED AS DESCRIBED IN PARAGRAPH 5 ABOVE.
- Special Orders: If any material shall be manufactured and/or sold by the Seller to meet Buyer’s particular specifications or requirements and is not part of Seller’s standard line offered by it to the trade generally in the usual specifications or requirements and is not part of Seller’s standard line offered by it to the trade generally in the usual equity and from any damages, claims for actual or alleged infringement of any United States or foreign patent, and shall defend any suit or action which may be brought against Seller for any alleged infringement because of the manufacture and or sale of the material covered thereby.
- Contract: This is the entire contract between the parties.
- Collection Expenses: In the event, Buyer fails to pay Seller in a timely fashion and Seller initiates collection action, the Buyer agrees to pay Seller’s collection expenses, including attorney’s fees.
- Choice of Law and Venue: The laws of the State of New York shall apply to and have control of the interpretation and validity of this agreement. Any dispute over the terms of this agreement or arising out of this agreement shall be litigated in the Federal and State general courts in and for Suffolk County, New York.
- UNINET® IColor™ Standard Guarantee: UNINET® IColor™ makes every effort to determine if its materials shipped are of good commercial quality. In the event, any material we ship is defective due to faults in manufacture, packaging, or through some other fault of UNINET® IColor™ and its vendors, then UNINET® IColor™ will repair or replace the defective material at no additional cost to the customer. This is the Buyer's only remedy under this guarantee. For IColor™ products please refer to www.icolorprint.com for more information.
- We Value Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property refers to creations of the mind that have been reduced to practice to use in commerce, including inventions, property methods, literary and artistic works, symbols, names, logos, images, or designs. These innovations and creative expressions are protected like other property rights so that the creator or owner of the property rights can benefit from their own work.
UNINET® IColor™ values the Intellectual Property rights of its own inventors and of other companies, and UNINET® IColor™ continues to utilize the efficient and equitable Intellectual Property system to benefit its business and our American society at large. UNINET® IColor™ does not use the Intellectual Property rights of others without permission, including taking a License for certain Intellectual Property rights and Patents. UNINET® IColor’s Products do not infringe on the Patents of others.
UNINET® IColor™ itself has been granted a number of Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights on UNINET® IColor’s high-quality toners, printer chips, printer components, and printing equipment in many countries. Our success in the global marketplace is the result of our commitment to continued investment in America's future. That has been our philosophy since we opened our doors here in 1995.
Additional information about the UNINET® IColor™ Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights may be found on the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and on the U.S. Copyright Office Web sites.
Infringers of UNINET® IColor’s Intellectual Property Rights will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.