IColor Matrix Remover and Slitter Overview
The IColor Matrix Remover and Slitter can unwind, remove the label matrix from a die cut label roll, slit thanks to one or more cutter blades, and rewind onto a 3" motorized core holder rewinder.
The label matrix is the excess label material around each die cut shape, where ink or toner may settle after a full bleed printing process. The machine can also be used to only remove the label matrix or only as a slitting system.
The matrix removal and slitting operations are performed simultaneously. It is a specific machine designed to handle die cut label rolls and ideal for all slitting needs.
- Power Supply: 100/240VAC - 2.5A at 24V Power Supply
- Dimensions: Height: 25.59" / Width: 35.43" / Depth: 19.68"
- 4 Blades Included
- 3" Fixed Core Holders
- Maximum Outside Roll Diameter 9.84"
- Maximum Label Width 8.66"
- Minimum Slitting Width 0.98"
- Manual speed Adjustment
- Label Rewinding Face-Out only