IColor™ 800W Overview
Meet the new standard for medium to high-volume digital production of apparel and hard surface products with the lowest cost of ownership, the whitest whites and most brilliant color reproduction in the industry.
Part workhorse. Part guru.
A true on-demand digital transfer production tool, and the first interactive toner-based digital color + white transfer printer with a Smart Tablet and built-in speaker, including on-demand support, videos, and documents.
Resolution without waiting for the New Year.
Exceptional 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution providing a broad range of image quality to meet any need. Robust, cutting-edge technology and powerfully built to effortlessly handle any medium to high-volume digital transfer production runs of garments, hard surface, marketing customization, merchandising materials and more.
Tabloid XL Jumbo printing capability with the option for the exclusive IColor™ SmartCUT software for oversized images greater than 12.6" x 19".
A brighter day, everyday.
- The IColor™ 800W comes standard with four toner cartridges for full color plus white printing. Forget about expensive 5 station printers; the IColor™ 800W CMYW configuration features the darkest composite blacks possible, while enhanced white toner technology featuring the whitest and most brilliant white in the industry.
- Built-in state-of-the-art color management technology with a color gamut delivering up to 50% more colors than competing printer models.
- The IColor™ ProRIP Software is included for white overprint functionality, with automated level printing with advanced color management and customized print modes; as well as color changes, image manipulation, and rasterization on the fly! You can effortlessly print and press graphics in full color and white onto virtually any dark or light-colored textile or substrate from cotton, polyester, leather, vinyl, ceramic, wood, metal, etc., as well as personalized apparel.
Impress your customers and your bank account.
- The lowest cost production printer with the lowest cost of ownership in the industry delivering between 30% to 50% lower printing cost than any other white transfer printer on the market.
- An integrated solution that enables users to create exceptional apparel such as t-shirts, logo shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, aprons, tote bags, labels and more. Apply to both light and dark fabrics when combined with any IColor™ 2 Step heat transfer paper options for vivid colors, bright fluorescent whites and dark blacks.
- Transfer onto delicate synthetics at 250 F° without damage to the fabric!
- Now you can print on media up to 12.6” x 49.6” (320 x 1260mm) and include graphics, text and images for banners, stationary or to transfer onto large garments.
- Print with white overprint and white spot print, all in one pass, with the IColor™ 800W and the IColor™ ProRIP Software.
With IColor™ technology, you can print and press onto cotton, polyester, 50/50 and more! Because this is a toner based transfer system, the variety of substrates to press onto is nearly endless!
IColor™ 800W Printer Benefits & Advantages
- Low cost, toner-based, heat-transfer solution for full-color plus white printing!
- Production level printing speeds of up to 45 pages per minute
- Astounding toner yield – 35,000 pages CMY; 25,000 pages W (rated at 5% coverage)
- Printing costs at least 50% lower compared to competing models
- IColor’s unique white printing technology to produce white text and graphics for dark colored fabrics and substrates. IColor™ white toner is the whitest, brightest and most opaque toner available!
- Amazing 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution with a color gamut delivering up to 50% more colors than competing printer models
- Ability to produce amazing dark blacks due to its wider color gamut
- Included IColor™ ProRIP software allows for white overprint and spot print functionality in one pass and allows for proper transfer of half tones.
- 10” Color Smart Tablet built in for on demand support videos and documentation
- Duty cycle up to 200,000 pages / month
- Optional rolling cart for floor standing model
- Best durability, no damage to delicate fabrics and up to 100 wash cycles when combined with IColor™ Premium Transfer Media
- Virtually no maintenance required; no clogging and no daily printhead cleaning
- Printing is as easy as Print, Press, and Pull!
The IColor™ 800W is equipped with the technology you need to successfully showcase your brand. Capable of producing powerful and compelling marketing materials that increase brand affinity, the IColor™ 800W will increase profits and brand your business with ease.
Comes complete with 4 toner cartridges for full color and white printing (CMYW) and separate, dedicated drum units.
*The IColor™ 800W is not capable of White underprint applications and cannot accomodate Dye Sublimation. Fluorescent, Clear, Gold and Silver toner cartridges.
Print & Transfer Onto
- Natural and synthetic fabrics
- Dark and light fabrics
- T-shirts and sweatshirts
- Corporate logo shirts
- Mouse pads
- Sports apparel
- Label stock of all kinds
- Window cling
- And much more!
IColor™ 800W System Specifications
45 PPM (B&W/ Full Color)
Intel® R Atom Processor BayTrail-I. 1.75 GHz
Up to 200,000 pg/mo.
Near 100% productivity for all paper sizes
2 GB RAM
1200 x 1200 dpi
Microsoft Windows® 8 / 10 / 11
10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet, High-Speed USB 2.0 Type B, Dual USB 2.0 Host Type A, USB 2.0 Type-A/SD Card Slot integrated into Smart Operation Panel (for Print from Portable Media)
10.1" Smart Operation Panel color touchscreen with integrated USB 2.0
Standard: 100 sheets; handles transfer media, card stock, mailing label stock, transparencies (banners require optional add-on tray)
50-Sheets x 2 Paper Tray + 100-Sheets Bypass Tray (1,200 sheets total capacity)
Paper Sizes (Min/Max)
Multi-purpose Trays handles up to 100 sheets: 3" x 5" to 12.6" x 49.6". Tray 1 Paper Cassette: Fixed for Letter/A4/A5 (8.5" x 11") (216 x 279mm). Tray 2 Paper Cassette: User adjustable up to 12.6" x 18" (320 x 457mm); including Letter (8.5" x 11"), Legal (8.5" x 14"), Exec (10.5" x 7.25"), Tabloid (11" x 17"), A3, A4, A5, A6. Custom Sizes: 3.55" x 5.83" – 12.6" x 18" (90 x 148mm to 320 x 457mm)
Standard Trays: 16–82lb. Bond/ 170lb. Index (60–300 g/m2) Bypass Tray: 14–82lb. Bond/ 170lb. Index (52–300 g/m2)
Toner Cartridge Yield
All rated at 5% toner coverage
Standard CMY: 35,000 pages
Standard White: 25,000 pages
Starter CMY: 12,500 pages
Starter White: 10,000 pages
23.1" x 27" x 34" (587 x 685 x 864 mm)
187 lb. (85 kg)
120v & 230v available
Power Consumption (max)
12 amps (120v models) or 8 amps (230v models)
Desktop model – 1 year; Pro model – 2 years (parts and labor)